HOW TO ARRANGE SMALL INDIAN KITCHEN


So I've dreamed a bright white beautiful custom kitchen for years and I cannot believe that we actually have it I seriously want to like pinch myself. Every time I walk down the stairs but I'm really excited to share with you today are a few features that really make this home this kitchen extra special and before I forget. I have a full list of all the leaks everything from our contractor to the flooring colors we use everything you see here it's all on global munchkins and all you have to do is search kitchen reveal. so let's get started so let's talk about the flooring. We actually found a quarry after Lumber Liquidators it was probably one of the toughest decisions that we had and we went ahead with this Virginian they'll work sparse along the white oak as you can see that's engineered hardwood floor and the planks are seven and a half feet long. so it really helped to kind of make the space feel open and expand and I love the color so the one thing I knew I had to have was a farmhouse style of sink. but it didn't know was how many options there are available we ended up going with a Blanco fire clay kitchen sink and this sink isn't it has the apron front it's actually called the Blanco Pro FINA and I love it for so many reasons but one of the main reasons is it actually has these accessories that fit right inside the lip of the sink.

so the dish drying rack as a cutting board which makes you know doing dishes super easy especially because it's one Bowl this is a huge bowl of a sink .so when I'm doing the dishes I can put the clean ones right here and time-saving efficiency which is all everything. I need the cutting board sits right in here as well and all the chopped veggies stick the stuck pieces I don't want to discard right in the sink right there super happy. We also paired it with an is also from Blanco and this is called the and this is a semi-pro faucet I love it has this magnetic piece right here. so I'm able to you know rents dishes you can use a little spray nozzle as well there's a little switch back here and it flaps back just like that making dishes that's super easy trimmer. which is awesome so one of the toughest choices was trying to figure out what type of a backsplash I wanted I was all over the map I looked at stone that look at mosaic I finally settled on this gorgeous white it's kind of like a subway tile from Jeffrey Court and it is perfect I can amass where to think better it kind of has unique edges along it so it's a little bit different than the traditional subway tile there's a little bit more texture here to it which I really love and I just the reason I wanted is the whole point was to be open bright and airy and so I think that the white does that it also allows me to decorate. It’s we're a huge fans different for Christmas and stuff like that and I couldn't find a tile in a certain color that I wanted to commit to why that allows me to dress my kitchen up with. Some real woods a little bit of blues and some pinks in there it seems like that's what I like but. I'm super happy and I couldn't happier with all of the helping service they gave us as well one of the decisions that have struggled on for a while was trying to figure out what color to paint this island. So I went from white to gray we finally settled on a faux finish which is that it's kind of like a wood look that they actually paint on to the real wood and I love the way it turned out it pairs perfectly with these and really beautiful kind of like knobs and handles all the hardware that you got but very copy with it something I wanted to show you that I love that our contractor Adam suggested is pullout shelves. so I love to cook I love I think they're easy these shelves they glide right now they hold I mean I thought stuff like crock pots on the other side of this island really heavy stuff I really enjoyed that that's great and I also wanted to show you another feature on this island.

Which is this it's kind of like an in Island in covers I don't know what they call them on with it's really cool the kids well this was like their favorite feature and if you press open and voila. you got your  away one of the things I liked about this is where they're starting to cook we've got some teenagers between I didn't want them reaching up to get their food and so it's been really great to have it you know in the cabinet just like that like I mentioned we stuck. With monograph on all the kitchen appliances and we've been super happy with them I really wanted a double oven my commission men love to cook but we have to restructure the whole kitchen. so what's  happen like an upper and a lower I didn't even know these existence so it is a double oven. I have a larger oven here and a smaller one right here which works out great because I've got kids that are our practices sometimes and I need a safe in their portion of the dinner and I can do that and they can reheat it in this smaller oven. which repeats a lot faster the of an assault heats up faster what I love is I love to bake I've gotten of evening chocolate chips with us peas that these actually fit like a baker's like a real. you know real cookie sheet and I can do with my entire batch of music at one time it's amazing another feature that I really love about this range is about to have a griddle and it came with heading. Forward to just kind of cool and then our contractor he designed this really awesome custom hood for us it's got a zipper head underneath. which works great another thing about kitchen I know I mentioned and trying to ground it so much white that I wanted some natural wool that's in there and it kind of gave me that like EG vibe these are white oak open shelves and they're floating shelves and I am obsessed such a good choice you guys.

 when I go to unload the dishwasher because I've got another set of floating shelves on the other side I think it's so easy just pop them all right up there and anything that saves me time I'm like a huge fan of and so if it really happy. I'll put the open shelf I think that gives it a really great kind of huh little bit more Nietzsche love a more casual feel against all of us really elegant really I want to show you two more features that I love our project I put these in our spice racks remember I loved it book all my spices like that how cool right there easy.  so that's how all my savory spice is there on my sweet stuff on the other side and then and I put all my hands right here check out this really awesome box and another really tough choice is trying to figure out what type of counters. so it's super durable it's great with the kids and honestly I feel like it kind of looks like that marble that I loved and it was a lot cheaper as well and once we identified. all the big options it was time to decorate and the barstools are capsules were something that we kind of liked to have had a lot of trouble finding being honest at first because I didn't want anything that was white. I didn't like any of the wood colors and it was gray we finally found these are actually from weight fair and again all the links are on gold munchkins calm use search chef kitchen reveal and about cushion seats you know where theories about the fact they're super comfortable. we eat dinner here way more than we eat our kitchen table mouth and I love that it kind of you know gives me that each you feel that I was going for without taking away for any current the kitchen. another feature is these pendant lights we did three over our island and it has that kind of white oak bite on the top and some glass so kind it's brought everything together and I'm just so happy with the way it turned out and hopefully this can help you guys in designing your own kitchen as well so one of my favorite things about the kitchen is got to eat my coffee spot check this out we actually have an install with the contractor install electrical outlets and trick the back. so I'm able to have all of my you know my hot boiling water thing my coffee grinder my proper French press it's all right here they even have these little baskets where I teach some of the extra coffee and a pullout shelf a label I'm actually making the French press and you know stirring my coffee.

 it's all right here which has been awesome another feature and I love it  was the container store and got all the containers for all the staples in the house so as you can see everything is nice and organized kids know where it is I know where it is and it's just that it gives it a really like clean look which actually another part that I really love is these at three drawers I made a snack drawer for the kids as you can see in here it's all their favorite snacks it again containers from the Container Store that got all the links um Lola mentions calm under the kitchen reveal this has been a huge time saver you guys super efficient when the kid they're making lunches grabbing snacks on the go they have access to this shelf they know exactly what's in there what they can grab that's healthy or healthier and fish the apps that's been great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bringing Paradise Home: The Elements of Tropical Interior Design

Where should I put my modular kitchen built in hub?

Shimmer and Shine: Glass Home Decor Ideas